Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Back from AGPC-Pics added!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you know how long the movie display will be up? It looked really wonderful. I want to go to New York now.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I'm so excited. When my mom called to make the reservations, they asked if we needed a booster seat or anything like that, and my mom about choked, and said, "No, no, my daughter's 20, I doubt she needs a booster seat." The girl told my mom that they have so many families with adult children come it that it's just really heartwarming. I felt special, lol. I'm just so excited [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    Do you know how long the movie display will be up? It looked really wonderful. I want to go to New York now.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Samantha's was up until this summer, I think. You have plenty of time to get to an AGP! I really can't wait till the movie so I can look for the things that were on display in the movie. Goofy, huh? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great photos. Thanks for posting them.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love your pictures! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pictures - I love that wreath. I may try to make one for DD.

    The little alphabet toy is called "Hotch Potch"

  7. #27
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I loooved the pictures! I have to admit, it got me into the holiday mood for the first time. [img]wink.gif[/img] The tree is great, I emailed it to my mom telling her that's how we should decorate ours this year! [img]wink.gif[/img] Thanks again for the pics and glad that you had a great time!

  8. #28
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    The pictures were great. I loved the Christmas tree. The whole store looks beautiful done up for the holidays.

  9. #29
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing! The pictures were wonderful.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay, thanks for the pictures, Tracy!! Nothing like seeing holiday AG things... and getting a sparkling reminder that Christmas is just around the corner! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •